Why Do White Americans Oppose Race-Targeted Policies? Clarifying the Impact of Symbolic Racism
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 805–828, October 2009
How to Cite
Rabinowitz, J. L., Sears, D. O., Sidanius, J. and Krosnick, J. A. (2009), Why Do White Americans Oppose Race-Targeted Policies? Clarifying the Impact of Symbolic Racism. Political Psychology, 30: 805–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2009.00726.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!