The Social Construction of Russia's Resurgence: Aspirations, Identity, and Security Interests – By Anne L. Clunan
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 305–307, April 2010
How to Cite
Mickiewicz, E. (2010), The Social Construction of Russia's Resurgence: Aspirations, Identity, and Security Interests – By Anne L. Clunan. Political Psychology, 31: 305–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2009.00757.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!