The Affective Tipping Point: Do Motivated Reasoners Ever “Get It”?
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 563–593, August 2010
How to Cite
Redlawsk, D. P., Civettini, A. J. W. and Emmerson, K. M. (2010), The Affective Tipping Point: Do Motivated Reasoners Ever “Get It”?. Political Psychology, 31: 563–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2010.00772.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!