Challenging the Stubborn Core of Opposition to Equality: Racial Contact and Policy Attitudes
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 831–855, December 2010
How to Cite
Dixon, J., Durrheim, K., Tredoux, C. G., Tropp, L. R., Clack, B., Eaton, L. and Quayle, M. (2010), Challenging the Stubborn Core of Opposition to Equality: Racial Contact and Policy Attitudes. Political Psychology, 31: 831–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2010.00792.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!