How Exposure to the Confederate Flag Affects Willingness to Vote for Barack Obama
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 131–146, February 2011
How to Cite
Ehrlinger, J., Plant, E. A., Eibach, R. P., Columb, C. J., Goplen, J. L., Kunstman, J. W. and Butz, D. A. (2011), How Exposure to the Confederate Flag Affects Willingness to Vote for Barack Obama. Political Psychology, 32: 131–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2010.00797.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!