Children and Politics: An Empirical Reassessment of Early Political Socialization
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 147–174, February 2011
How to Cite
van Deth, J. W., Abendschön, S. and Vollmar, M. (2011), Children and Politics: An Empirical Reassessment of Early Political Socialization. Political Psychology, 32: 147–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2010.00798.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!