Can Grammar Win Elections?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 563–574, August 2011
How to Cite
Fausey, C. M. and Matlock, T. (2011), Can Grammar Win Elections?. Political Psychology, 32: 563–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2010.00802.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!