Ideology, Fear of Death, and Death Anxiety
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 601–621, August 2011
How to Cite
Castano, E., Leidner, B., Bonacossa, A., Nikkah, J., Perrulli, R., Spencer, B. and Humphrey, N. (2011), Ideology, Fear of Death, and Death Anxiety. Political Psychology, 32: 601–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2011.00822.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!