Indigenous Rights in Chile: National Identity and Majority Group Support for Multicultural Policies
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 667–690, August 2011
How to Cite
Pehrson, S., González, R. and Brown, R. (2011), Indigenous Rights in Chile: National Identity and Majority Group Support for Multicultural Policies. Political Psychology, 32: 667–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2011.00827.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!