Bringing in the Future: Strategies for Farsightedness and Sustainability in Developing Countries – By William Ascher
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Society of Political Psychology
Special Issue: The Obama Presidency
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1095–1098, December 2011
How to Cite
Jacobs, K. R. and Clark, S. G. (2011), Bringing in the Future: Strategies for Farsightedness and Sustainability in Developing Countries – By William Ascher. Political Psychology, 32: 1095–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2011.00855.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!