Legal Innovation for Social Change: Exploring Change and Resistance to Different Types of Sustainability Laws
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 105–121, February 2012
How to Cite
Castro, P. (2012), Legal Innovation for Social Change: Exploring Change and Resistance to Different Types of Sustainability Laws. Political Psychology, 33: 105–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2011.00863.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!