The Case for Metaphor in Political Reasoning and Cognition
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 145–163, February 2012
How to Cite
Bougher, L. D. (2012), The Case for Metaphor in Political Reasoning and Cognition. Political Psychology, 33: 145–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!