The Impact of Value Similarity and Power on the Perception of Threat
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 179–193, April 2012
How to Cite
Garcia-Retamero, R., Müller, S. M. and Rousseau, D. L. (2012), The Impact of Value Similarity and Power on the Perception of Threat. Political Psychology, 33: 179–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00869.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!