Social Identity, Groups, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 259–273, April 2012
How to Cite
Muldoon, O. T. and Lowe, R. D. (2012), Social Identity, Groups, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Political Psychology, 33: 259–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00874.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!