Huxtables on the Brain: An fMRI Study of Race and Norm Violation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Special Issue: THE POLITICAL PSYCHOLOGY OF BIOLOGY, GENETICS AND BEHAVIOR
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 313–330, June 2012
How to Cite
Schreiber, D. and Iacoboni, M. (2012), Huxtables on the Brain: An fMRI Study of Race and Norm Violation. Political Psychology, 33: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00879.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!