Cultural and Institutional Determinants of Social Dominance Orientation: A Cross-Cultural Meta-Analysis of 27 Societies
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 437–467, August 2012
How to Cite
Fischer, R., Hanke, K. and Sibley, C. G. (2012), Cultural and Institutional Determinants of Social Dominance Orientation: A Cross-Cultural Meta-Analysis of 27 Societies. Political Psychology, 33: 437–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00884.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!