Does the Candidate Matter? Comparing the Voting Choice of Early and Late Deciders
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 619–634, October 2012
How to Cite
Catellani, P. and Alberici, A. I. (2012), Does the Candidate Matter? Comparing the Voting Choice of Early and Late Deciders. Political Psychology, 33: 619–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00891.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!