Public Option Versus the Market: Perceived Value Violations Drive Opposition to Healthcare Reform
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 43–66, February 2013
How to Cite
Wetherell, G., Reyna, C. and Sadler, M. (2013), Public Option Versus the Market: Perceived Value Violations Drive Opposition to Healthcare Reform. Political Psychology, 34: 43–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00923.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!