Romaphobia Among Serbian Adolescents: The Role of National In-group Attitudes and Perceived Threat
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society of Political Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 911–924, December 2012
How to Cite
Ljujic, V., Vedder, P. and Dekker, H. (2012), Romaphobia Among Serbian Adolescents: The Role of National In-group Attitudes and Perceived Threat. Political Psychology, 33: 911–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9221.2012.00927.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!