Re-Stating Politics, Re-Politicising the State: Neo-liberalism, Economic Imperatives and the Rise of the Competition State
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2004
The Political Quarterly
Volume 75, Issue Supplement s1, pages 38–50, August 2004
How to Cite
HAY, C. (2004), Re-Stating Politics, Re-Politicising the State: Neo-liberalism, Economic Imperatives and the Rise of the Competition State. The Political Quarterly, 75: 38–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2004.621_1.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!