Nudge Nudge, Think Think: Two Strategies for Changing Civic Behaviour
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2009
© The Authors 2009. Journal compilation © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2009
The Political Quarterly
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 361–370, July-September 2009
How to Cite
JOHN, P., SMITH, G. and STOKER, G. (2009), Nudge Nudge, Think Think: Two Strategies for Changing Civic Behaviour. The Political Quarterly, 80: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2009.02001.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!