Fathers, Families and Work: Putting ‘Working Fathers’ in the Picture
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
© The Author 2010. Journal compilation © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2010
The Political Quarterly
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 237–242, April-June 2010
How to Cite
STEPHENSON, M.-A. (2010), Fathers, Families and Work: Putting ‘Working Fathers’ in the Picture. The Political Quarterly, 81: 237–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2010.02084.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!