Party over Policy? Scottish Nationalism and the Politics of Independence
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© The Authors 2010. Journal compilation © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2010
The Political Quarterly
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 263–269, April-June 2010
How to Cite
LEITH, M. S. and STEVEN, M. (2010), Party over Policy? Scottish Nationalism and the Politics of Independence. The Political Quarterly, 81: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2010.02086.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!