Campaigning against the Cuts: Gender Equality Movements in Tough Times
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© The Author 2012. The Political Quarterly © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2012
The Political Quarterly
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January-March 2012
How to Cite
ANNESLEY, C. (2012), Campaigning against the Cuts: Gender Equality Movements in Tough Times. The Political Quarterly, 83: 19–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2012.02261.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!