Too Important to Leave to Parties: The Case for Constitutionalising Equal Representation
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© Hansard Society 2012. The Political Quarterly © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2012
The Political Quarterly
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 749–753, October-December 2012
How to Cite
FOX, R. (2012), Too Important to Leave to Parties: The Case for Constitutionalising Equal Representation. The Political Quarterly, 83: 749–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2012.02364.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!