Energy: Happy Days are Gone Forever?
Carbon Democracy: Political Power in the Age of Oil
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© The Authors 2013. The Political Quarterly © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2013 Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Political Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 171–175, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Pountain, D. (2013), Carbon Democracy: Political Power in the Age of Oil. The Political Quarterly, 84: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2013.2424_10.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!