US Foreign Policy: No Checks, no Balance
The Emergency State: America's Pursuit of Absolute Security at All Costs
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© The Authors 2013. The Political Quarterly © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2013 Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Political Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 158–160, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Burk, K. (2013), The Emergency State: America's Pursuit of Absolute Security at All Costs. The Political Quarterly, 84: 158–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2013.2424_4.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!