We Need to Talk about the Media
Democracy Under Attack – How the Media Distort Policy and Politics
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© The Authors 2013. The Political Quarterly © The Political Quarterly Publishing Co. Ltd. 2013 Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Political Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 163–165, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Sambrook, R. (2013), Democracy Under Attack – How the Media Distort Policy and Politics. The Political Quarterly, 84: 163–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-923X.2013.2424_6.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!