Women Representatives Acting for Women: Sex and the Signing of Early Day Motions in the 1997 British Parliament
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 552–564, October 2004
How to Cite
Childs, S. and Withey, J. (2004), Women Representatives Acting for Women: Sex and the Signing of Early Day Motions in the 1997 British Parliament. Political Studies, 52: 552–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2004.00495.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- (Accepted: 4 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!