It's Parties That Choose Electoral Systems (or, Duverger's Laws Upside Down)
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2005
How to Cite
Colomer, J. M. (2005), It's Parties That Choose Electoral Systems (or, Duverger's Laws Upside Down). Political Studies, 53: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2005.00514.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- (Accepted: 12 August 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!