It's Parties That Choose Electoral Systems (or, Duverger's Laws Upside Down)
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2005
How to Cite
Colomer, J. M. (2005), It's Parties That Choose Electoral Systems (or, Duverger's Laws Upside Down). Political Studies, 53: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2005.00514.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2005
- (Accepted: 12 August 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!