Structural Power and Public Policy: A Signaling Model of Business Lobbying in Democratic Capitalism
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 43–64, March 2005
How to Cite
Bernhagen, P. and Bräuninger, T. (2005), Structural Power and Public Policy: A Signaling Model of Business Lobbying in Democratic Capitalism. Political Studies, 53: 43–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2005.00516.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- (Accepted: 14 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!