Political Participation as an Engine of Social Solidarity: A Sceptical View
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 362–378, June 2005
How to Cite
Segall, S. (2005), Political Participation as an Engine of Social Solidarity: A Sceptical View. Political Studies, 53: 362–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2005.00533.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- (Accepted: 13 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!