Democracy in the Light of Security: British and French Political Discourses on Domestic Counter-Terrorism Policies
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 607–627, October 2006
How to Cite
Tsoukala, A. (2006), Democracy in the Light of Security: British and French Political Discourses on Domestic Counter-Terrorism Policies. Political Studies, 54: 607–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2006.00609.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
- (Accepted: 26 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!