Pragmatists, Ideologues and the General Law of Curvilinear Disparity: The Case of the Irish Labour Party
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2006
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 786–805, December 2006
How to Cite
Kennedy, F., Lyons, P. and Fitzgerald, P. (2006), Pragmatists, Ideologues and the General Law of Curvilinear Disparity: The Case of the Irish Labour Party. Political Studies, 54: 786–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2006.00630.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2006
- (Accepted: 20 December 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!