When Voters and Parties Agree: Valence Issues and Party Competition
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 629–655, October 2007
How to Cite
Green, J. (2007), When Voters and Parties Agree: Valence Issues and Party Competition. Political Studies, 55: 629–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00671.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- (Accepted: 4 July 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!