Does Diversity Erode Social Cohesion? Social Capital and Race in British Neighbourhoods
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 99–126, March 2008
How to Cite
Letki, N. (2008), Does Diversity Erode Social Cohesion? Social Capital and Race in British Neighbourhoods. Political Studies, 56: 99–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00692.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- (Accepted: 22 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!