Political Coercion and the Scope of Distributive Justice
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 399–413, June 2008
How to Cite
Pevnick, R. (2008), Political Coercion and the Scope of Distributive Justice. Political Studies, 56: 399–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00694.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- (Accepted: 29 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!