Liberal Justifications for Local Government in Britain: The Triumph of Expediency over Ethics
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 355–373, June 2008
How to Cite
Chandler, J. A. (2008), Liberal Justifications for Local Government in Britain: The Triumph of Expediency over Ethics. Political Studies, 56: 355–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00700.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- (Accepted: 8 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!