Parties, Democracy and Grounded Utopias: A Reply to Sara Motta
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 885–892, December 2007
How to Cite
Panizza, F. (2007), Parties, Democracy and Grounded Utopias: A Reply to Sara Motta. Political Studies, 55: 885–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00702.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- (Accepted: 7 June 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!