Critical Mass Theory and Women's Political Representation
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 725–736, October 2008
How to Cite
Childs, S. and Krook, M. L. (2008), Critical Mass Theory and Women's Political Representation. Political Studies, 56: 725–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00712.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
- (Accepted: 4 June 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!