When Does Diversity Erode Trust? Neighborhood Diversity, Interpersonal Trust and the Mediating Effect of Social Interactions
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 57–75, March 2008
How to Cite
Stolle, D., Soroka, S. and Johnston, R. (2008), When Does Diversity Erode Trust? Neighborhood Diversity, Interpersonal Trust and the Mediating Effect of Social Interactions. Political Studies, 56: 57–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2007.00717.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- (Accepted: 24 September 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!