Selective Professionalisation of Political Campaigning: A Test of the Party-Centred Theory of Professionalised Campaigning in the Context of the 2006 Swedish Election
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 95–116, March 2009
How to Cite
Strömbäck, J. (2009), Selective Professionalisation of Political Campaigning: A Test of the Party-Centred Theory of Professionalised Campaigning in the Context of the 2006 Swedish Election. Political Studies, 57: 95–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2008.00727.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- (Accepted: 9 August 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!