Hybrid States: Globalisation and the Politics of State Capacity
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 566–583, October 2008
How to Cite
Robinson, M. (2008), Hybrid States: Globalisation and the Politics of State Capacity. Political Studies, 56: 566–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2008.00751.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- (Accepted: 7 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!