The Politics of Perception: Use and Abuse of Transparency International's Approach to Measuring Corruption
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 746–767, December 2009
How to Cite
Andersson, S. and Heywood, P. M. (2009), The Politics of Perception: Use and Abuse of Transparency International's Approach to Measuring Corruption. Political Studies, 57: 746–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2008.00758.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- (Accepted: 14 February 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!