Extremist Outbidding in Ethnic Party Systems is Not Inevitable: Tribune Parties in Northern Ireland
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 397–421, June 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, P., Evans, G. and O'Leary, B. (2009), Extremist Outbidding in Ethnic Party Systems is Not Inevitable: Tribune Parties in Northern Ireland. Political Studies, 57: 397–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2008.00769.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- (Accepted: 9 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!