If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them? Explaining Social Democratic Responses to the Challenge from the Populist Radical Right in Western Europe
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Political Studies Association
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 410–426, June 2010
How to Cite
Bale, T., Green-Pedersen, C., Krouwel, A., Luther, K. R. and Sitter, N. (2010), If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them? Explaining Social Democratic Responses to the Challenge from the Populist Radical Right in Western Europe. Political Studies, 58: 410–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2009.00783.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- (Accepted: 22 October 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!