Intelligent Policy Making for a Complex World: Pragmatism, Evidence and Learning
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Political Studies Association
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 699–719, December 2009
How to Cite
Sanderson, I. (2009), Intelligent Policy Making for a Complex World: Pragmatism, Evidence and Learning. Political Studies, 57: 699–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2009.00791.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- (Accepted: 31 July 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!