Deliberative Democracy, the Public Interest and the Consociational Model
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Political Studies Association
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 572–589, June 2010
How to Cite
O'Flynn, I. (2010), Deliberative Democracy, the Public Interest and the Consociational Model. Political Studies, 58: 572–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2009.00795.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- (Accepted: 4 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!