What Rationality Assumption? Or, How ‘Positive Political Theory’ Rests on a Mistake
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Dialogue and Innovation in Contemporary Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 282–299, March 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, J. (2010), What Rationality Assumption? Or, How ‘Positive Political Theory’ Rests on a Mistake. Political Studies, 58: 282–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2009.00811.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- (Accepted: 10 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!